Craig Sutton is a proud husband and father of 2 beautiful and intelligent girls. His official digital marketing work experience dates back to 2009, but unofficially began in 1996 when he created his first website in the early days of the internet.
Craig is an SEO & content marketing consultant for companies like Toronto start-up CareGuide (a family of online marketplaces for senior care, child care, pet care, and home care services), teaches SEO at Durham College and has fun with thelastdragontribute.com, a website he created out of love for his favorite film, the campy 80’s classic The Last Dragon.
He majors in growing business by increasing web traffic with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), and Content Marketing with a minor in demystifying SEO and online marketing for newbies, sales teams, small business and organizations looking for digital marketing training. In addition to consulting, marketing, teaching, and training Craig is an accomplished sales person, manager, and athlete.
Outside of work, Craig’s interests include spending time with family, football, fitness, Bruce Lee, 90’s R&B music, eastern philosophy, movies & audiobooks. He’s a big believer in self-improvement— consuming at least one audiobook per month and exercising for a minimum of 30 mins every day.
- he can do 5 more push-ups than you
- he can beat you at Tecmo Bowl
- he is Canada’s biggest Philadelphia Eagles fan
- most important life lessons can be learned from the 80’s TV show Diff’rent Strokes
- he is very good at climbing trees
- he doesn’t look like Roberto Alomar
- The Soo aka Sault Ste. Marie is a great place to grow up
- you would be surprised to find out he was born in a tiny town in Northern Saskatchewan
Some Kudos for Craig
- The 8 Best SEO Experts on Twitter – RachelBurger.com
- 13 Experts on How to Promote Content Before Hitting Publish – BuzzSumo.com
- The 16 Best Local & Social Media Marketing Experts to Follow on Twitter – ReviewTrackers.com
Some Articles He’s Written
- LinkBuilding: The Steroids of SEO – SearchEnginePeople.com
- The Easy 8 Step Marketing Strategy For Your Business Blog – SearchEnginePeople.com
- How To Choose The Best Page To Optimize For Your Keyword – SearchEnginePeople.com
- 10 Digital Marketing Experts Share Their Favorite Tools – SearchEnginePeople.com
A Sample of Projects on the Go:
- Child Care Advantage
Keep in Touch
- Craig Sutton on Linkedin
- Craig Sutton on Twitter
- Craig Sutton on Google+
- Craig Sutton @CareGuide on Google+
- Craig Sutton on About.me